- What exchange does ReWalk Robotics trade on and what is the company’s symbol?
- ReWalk Robotics trades on NASDAQ with the ticker symbol “RWLK”.
- When did ReWalk Robotics become a publicly traded company?
- ReWalk Robotics became a publicly traded company on September 12, 2014.
- When is the fiscal year end for ReWalk Robotics?
- ReWalk Robotics’ fiscal year end is December 31st.
- Where can I find ReWalk Robotics’ SEC filings?
- ReWalk Robotics' SEC filings can be found on the SEC website or on our SEC filings page.
- How can I invest in ReWalk Robotics?
- ReWalk Robotics ordinary shares can be purchased from a registered broker or stock purchase service provider of your choice. Shares may not be purchased directly from ReWalk Robotics.
- Does ReWalk Robotics pay a cash dividend?
- No, at this time the company does not pay a cash dividend.
- When and where is the ReWalk Robotics Annual Stockholders meeting?
- Please refer to the proxy statement that we will publish for information regarding the timing of our Annual Stockholders meeting.
- Can I attend the ReWalk Robotics Annual Stockholders Meeting?
- You must be a ReWalk Robotics stockholder to attend the Annual Stockholders Meeting. Additional information regarding attendance requirements will be detailed in the annual proxy statement.
- How can I listen to a webcast of the quarterly and annual earnings call?
- Please visit ReWalk Robotics' Events webpage for the latest information about upcoming and past earnings calls.
- Can I subscribe to receive ReWalk Robotics financial information by email?
- Yes, an email alert subscription is available by selecting options found on our Investor Relations page.
- How do I contact Investor Relations?
- To contact Investor Relations click here.
- Who are ReWalk Robotics’ auditors?
- Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, a member of Ernst & Young Global are ReWalk Robotics’ independent auditors.
- What is a transfer agent and who is ReWalk Robotics’ transfer agent?
- A transfer agent is a regulated organization that keeps track of stockholder records and information. ReWalk Robotics’ transfer agent is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. Shareholders may contact American Stock Transfer & Trust Company at:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Can I obtain a stock certificate to represent my shares?
- If you hold your shares through a broker, you should contact that broker to discuss how to transfer your share ownership from that broker into the company’s books and records that are maintained by its transfer agent. We encourage shareholders to hold their shares through the transfer agent in “book entry” form, e.g., without any stock certificate. However, if you wish to receive a stock certificate, the transfer agent can issue one.
- Where are ReWalk Robotics’ facilities located?
- ReWalk Robotics facilities are located in the U.S., Germany and Israel.
ReWalk Robotics, Inc.
33 Locke Drive
Marlborough, MA 01752?
Phone: +1 (508) 251-1154 ReWalk Robotics Robotics GmbH Potsdamer Platz 11
Phone: + 49 (0) 30 2589 5080
ReWalk Robotics Ltd. 3 Hatnufa st. 6th fl.
P.O. Box 161
Phone: +972 4 959 0123